In partnership with the City of Newark, NCEDC will participate in the Newark Downtown District Farmers Market. Through this participation, NCEDC will rotate the participating entrepreneurs participants and youth vendors in an NCEDC branded tent and table. If you are entrepreneur and would like to participate please contact email@example.com.
- Vendors must have signs clearly stating vendor name
- Signage should be legible and attractive
- Vendors must also be able to provide potential customers promotional items (i.e)
- Business cards
- Vendors are prohibited from wearing, displaying or distributing any political information including but not limited to:
- Other items that can be perceived as campaigning for a party, candidate or slate.
- Electricity is not provided. Any vendors needing electricity would need to bring their own generator.